What's the buzz, tell me what's a happening in Pittsburgh, P

Wow! Great time at rehearsal! It's such an honor to stand and play in a lead sop line with the likes of all those great players. I wish all those who have passed on were here to see it...Rob, Denny, 2 Bernie's, Don, Ed, Bill, and anyone else I left out, we miss you!

Edited by Sweendoc

Don't forget Mike Shubert in that mix too! What a hot leadline! Most corps would be happy with 2 or 3 of any of those guys, Pretty amazing playing in a line of 10 guys all on double "G" or above.

Hey

From all of the info I've been hearing, there is the very real possibility of 70 + horns for rehearsal on June 26.Woo Hoo!! I haven't seen this much excitement in Pittsburgh since the 80's. What a blast it was to be with Steel again. Man , my ears are still ringin'....high , fast and LOUD!!! These guys can play!

Steve Cooley

Don't forget Mike Shubert in that mix too! What a hot leadline! Most corps would be happy with 2 or 3 of any of those guys, Pretty amazing playing in a line of 10 guys all on double "G" or above.

Edited by Sweendoc

Curt Hawkins will be there......How about you?

We need a ride for 14 people from Beaver county....Anyone coming from the north/west who are willing to help with a ride please contact Steel City.... Hoping to get those 70+ brass players (per Cooley) @ a rehearsal real soon, maybe this weekend...

• 2 weeks later...

Hey all,

Up again for a HUGE weekend with the Steel City Ambassadors Alumni this Sunday July 10th....The drumcorps has just purchased additional "G" horns and everyone is welcome to come play with the corps....We are looking for a few more percussion players to bring the drumcorps in balance with the horn line...New music to be passed out to the members...Come and enjoy a Sunday of drumcorps/friends @ the Trafford Polish club....

Pgh Guy Bari 2

Extraordinaire

John G