Music Under The Bridge

Brooklyn United is seeking help in securing a location for Music Under The Bridge stage show.We're seeking a location in BKLYN, SI or NJ that might barter use of facility for bar and food sales.This is a FREE show so no admission to spectators. Also since no judges all individuals & corps donate time to this event. Any expenses we may occur will be taken care of by program ad sales. The BIG problem in Brooklyn is parking. We have used Kingsborough Community College the last 5 years but looks like no open dates and we're priced out of use for this facility. We have paid big bucks to use this beautiful campus but it's time to re-invent the show. A smaller venue that could be donated for use for offset of refreshment and food sales. The location would also have to have parking. We're not looking to partner with anyone just to barter use of facility. If you have any idea's or contacts for Saturday October 15th PLEASE shoot me an email. I have decieded to stay on as Director of BU but as you can see I need some help. If you as an individual or Corps would like to donate time to the show it would be MUCH appreciated. THANKS so much for listening and any help you can offer.

Edited by BROOKLYNUNITED