Championship questions

Hey all, just wondering if the Open Class Championships are now going to be a night show as opposed to the afternoon format. Now that we're at our own stadium and such and would think that that would be the case.

Also, will there now be a DVD or Finals performance recording of Open Class? I would think so seeing as there is plenty of time for the recording folks to do their thing in Michigan City and then have a day and a half to get set up in Indianapolis.

Just a few random thoughts.

by the by, GO OC!!!

Hey all, just wondering if the Open Class Championships are now going to be a night show as opposed to the afternoon format. Now that we're at our own stadium and such and would think that that would be the case.

Also, will there now be a DVD or Finals performance recording of Open Class? I would think so seeing as there is plenty of time for the recording folks to do their thing in Michigan City and then have a day and a half to get set up in Indianapolis.

by the by, GO OC!!!

I believe Michigan City does have a noise ordinance, so I could see the grand Finale wrapping up sometime between 9-10pm.

The DCI schedule shows the OC Championships starting at 6:00 p.m. If you figure 12 corps at roughly three corps per hour that would end things around 10:00 or 10:30 (with award presentations).

by the by, GO OC!!!