To all DCA basslines

The Empire Chapter of the Beta Alpha Sigma Sigma fraternity would like to encourage all other basslines in DCA to join us at I&E for the bass drum ensemble competition. We had an aboslute blast last year and expect to do no less this year. However, we would LOVE to see a bigger turn out. The more the merrier. If you've never been to I&E, it is some of the most fun to be had in drum corps. I have attended and competed in I&E every year that I've been in DCA. If you are worried about taking the time to learn a whole bunch of new notes then by all means build a routine around your show music! Point being, we would love to see more bass drummers there to shoot the breeze, talk drums, drink beer, etc. We all know bass drummers are of a different breed. At I&E we're all friends and we drink together before we see each other Saturday on the field of battle! To all others reading this, please encourage your corps' bassline to go to I&E this year! Thanks!

• Like 5

• 3 weeks later...

Just a bump. I hope everyone is getting registered, the deadline is this weekend!

Just a bump. I hope everyone is getting registered, the deadline is this weekend!

I'm a horn player, but I gotta tell ya...the individuals in today's tonal basslines are the only people in the whole corps that play solo for the whole show. No place to hide.

• Like 1