What's up with the scores from Erir , Pa ?

The scores from the Erie , Pa show have changed , the Glassmen score is now lower than before it went from 85.00 to an 84.850 not much but still

I think that from now on I'm going to print the results asap , I wish that I would've done it this time !

This show was totally screwed up from the time corps arrived to the time they left.....thank you mother nature...and a few other things beyond the control of the corps....

I don't trust any score from this show regardless of which corps is your favorite. A less than stellar panel of judges,( and yes, performance order has EVERYTHING to do with rankings), a long weather delay, scores incorrectly posted by the tabulator, corps activities making an impact on other corps performances...on and on and on.... The DCI show coordinator earned his money on this day!

Some days are just like this regardless of how hard show promoters try..... in the scheme of the season..... a day DCI would like to forget......

The scores from the Erie , Pa show have changed , the Glassmen score is now lower than before it went from 85.00 to an 84.850 not much but still

I think that from now on I'm going to print the results asap , I wish that I would've done it this time !

They were missing a judge (vis. performance), and I don't have the screen print to prove it, but they pulled the wrong score from another caption (was vis. ge., should have been and is now vis. ens.) to replace it, so they fixed that.

That results in a -.400 for Glassmen, -.150 for Academy, -.300 for Spirit of Atlanta, no change for Trooper or Colts(same score in both vis. ge and vis. ens.), -.100 for Crossmen, -.200 for Pacific Crest, -.100 for Mandarins, +.150 for Teal Sound, no change for Jersey Surf, and -.150 for Cascades.

Now if I can find the proof of old scores and compare, maybe on my Facebook or a Twitter account.

Hope that makes sense!

Update: Found Twitter proof.

CorpsScores Corps Scores

Erie PA #dci #drumcorps 2/2 Mandarins-77.5 TealSound-76.45 JerseySurf-74.7 Cascades-74.05 Rained out: BlueKnights Boston Scouts /via dci.org

7 Aug

CorpsScores Corps Scores

Erie PA #dci #drumcorps 1/2 Glassmen-85.25 Academy-84.25 Spirit-84.25 Troopers- 83.5 Colts-82.05 Crossmen-81.85 PacificCrest-78.95

7Aug

So I did my math right. YAY ME!! :w00t: :w00t:

Edited by Rubiks6Side

They were missing a judge (vis. performance), and I don't have the screen print to prove it, but they pulled the wrong score from another caption (was vis. ge., should have been and is now vis. ens.) to replace it, so they fixed that.

That results in a -.400 for Glassmen, -.150 for Academy, -.300 for Spirit of Atlanta, no change for Trooper or Colts(same score in both vis. ge and vis. ens.), -.100 for Crossmen, -.200 for Pacific Crest, -.100 for Mandarins, +.150 for Teal Sound, no change for Jersey Surf, and -.150 for Cascades.

Now if I can find the proof of old scores and compare, maybe on my Facebook or a Twitter account.

Hope that makes sense!

Update: Found Twitter proof.

CorpsScores Corps Scores

Erie PA #dci #drumcorps 2/2 Mandarins-77.5 TealSound-76.45 JerseySurf-74.7 Cascades-74.05 Rained out: BlueKnights Boston Scouts /via dci.org

7 Aug

CorpsScores Corps Scores

Erie PA #dci #drumcorps 1/2 Glassmen-85.25 Academy-84.25 Spirit-84.25 Troopers- 83.5 Colts-82.05 Crossmen-81.85 PacificCrest-78.95

7Aug

So I did my math right. YAY ME!! :w00t: :w00t:

Thank you !! :)