MEMBERSHIP DAY 2012! And First Camp Information

Behind the scenes, things are most definitely abuzz with excitement as the Reading Buccaneers get ready for another exciting, memorable and fun season! Our fantastic staff is hard at work on putting together another entertaining program for fans and our members to enjoy. Our administrative team is hard at work setting up the corps for another successful year on and off the field. We will have some exciting announcements in the weeks ahead.

In the meantime, we are most excited to invite anyone with an interest in being part of the 2012 Reading Buccaneers to join us for

MEMBERSHIP DAY 2012

Sunday, November 27, 2011

Twin Valley High School

Elverson, PA

Registration begins at 11:00 a.m.

Program from Noon to 6 p.m.

You'll meet the staff, meet the admin team, learn about the 2012 production, play, drum, spin and march, meet some of the best corps members on the planet, and get right to work on the 2012 production.

We'll continue the good work from Membership Day the following weekend with

WINTER CAMP #1

Saturday, December 3

9:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.

Sunday, December 4

9:00 a.m. to 4:15 p.m.

both days brass and percussion only

both days at Twin Valley High School

Elverson, PA

Mark your calendars and make plans to join us! We're about to depart on an extraordinary journey. Be part of it!

Contact membership.manager@readingbuccaneers.org with questions.

Go Bucs!

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's hard to believe that in less than 8 weeks, the 2012 Buccaneers will have two weekends under their belt. I'm really excited about all the buzz I am hearing about the 2011 Vets returning with a LOT of enthusiasm and a LOT of their friends as new members, along with several Vets from other recent years planning on returning for another season. This wealth of experience, along with the always-strong effort from the Recruiting Committee, will give the 2012 Buccaneers the dedicated, talented members needed to have yet another extraordinary journey.

Join us on November 27th at 11:00 am at Twin Valley High School

Looking forward to it Tom......expect to bring a couple potential members with me....again....hopefully the same pilaster in the auditorium will be available to help support the aged bones......always fun to stand and play in the horn arc with the young'ns

Jim :pirate:

Behind the scenes, things are most definitely abuzz with excitement as the Reading Buccaneers get ready for another exciting, memorable and fun season! Our fantastic staff is hard at work on putting together another entertaining program for fans and our members to enjoy. Our administrative team is hard at work setting up the corps for another successful year on and off the field. We will have some exciting announcements in the weeks ahead.

In the meantime, we are most excited to invite anyone with an interest in being part of the 2012 Reading Buccaneers to join us for

MEMBERSHIP DAY 2012

Sunday, November 27, 2011

Twin Valley High School

Elverson, PA

Registration begins at 11:00 a.m.

Program from Noon to 6 p.m.

You'll meet the staff, meet the admin team, learn about the 2012 production, play, drum, spin and march, meet some of the best corps members on the planet, and get right to work on the 2012 production.

We'll continue the good work from Membership Day the following weekend with

WINTER CAMP #1

Saturday, December 3

9:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.

Sunday, December 4

9:00 a.m. to 4:15 p.m.

both days brass and percussion only

both days at Twin Valley High School

Elverson, PA

Mark your calendars and make plans to join us! We're about to depart on an extraordinary journey. Be part of it!

Contact membership.manager@readingbuccaneers.org with questions.

Go Bucs!

Edited by Jimbalaya

The pilaster is still there, Jim. We'll add some padding and a hot water bottle for your convenience....

We're looking forward to having you with us. Great stuff happening this fall. We can't wait to get this started!

As we enter the last 3 or 4 weeks of the marching band season, I want to wish the best of luck to all the Bands as they head into their respective Championships, especially those bands that are represented by Reading Buccaneers. Soon after that, Thanksgiving weekend will be here and for many that will mean gathering not only with their own families for Turkey Day, but also getting back together with their Family in Blue to kick off the 2012 drum corps season.

Ditto, Dan!

We'll have some additional announcements shortly, including staff announcements. There's a definite sense of excitement about the year ahead at all levels of our organization - administration, staff, members. Can't wait to get going on November 27!

I had a dream last night that I went to this camp...hhmmmm...

Me, too! I can't wait.