The Sun Devils Announce 2012 Open House

OK....so what's the book look like?

FOUR of us went to Open House last year in North Port, but it just wasn't a musical book we could see enjoying 2-3000 times, so we took a pass.

Any hints whats on the horizon?

OK....so what's the book look like?

FOUR of us went to Open House last year in North Port, but it just wasn't a musical book we could see enjoying 2-3000 times, so we took a pass.

Any hints whats on the horizon?

PM me.

FYI - We are not going to formally announce the show until open house.

Thanks!

Thanks everyone for the kind words! We still have much to do and more deals to work out. But after spending a Saturday in Frostproof, the future looks promising.

New announcements coming Wednesday.

Thanks everyone for the kind words! We still have much to do and more deals to work out. But after spending a Saturday in Frostproof, the future looks promising.

New announcements coming Wednesday.

The Frostproof Mid/Sr High school Band program is excited about our partnership. It is going to open many doors for both programs.

Dave Blackmon

Band Director Frostproof Mid/Sr High School

*****OPEN HOUSE UPDATE*****

As you may know, our open house will be one month from today on December 3, 2012 from 10:00am-4:00pm. Coincidentally, December 3rd is also the Frostproof Christmas parade! We have been invited to perform in the parade with the Frostproof Middle-Senior High School Band. The parade steps off at 6:30pm. If you are up for an entire day of December drum corps in Florida, we invite you to stay after the open house and perform with Frostproof. This is by no means mandatory. We hope you come out and have some fun!

• 4 weeks later...

Day before open house BUMP!

I hope everyone enjoyed their Thanksgiving!

Couple of new things if you have not been informed yet...

We are GIVING AWAY two (2) Disney park hopper passes to one (1) lucky open house participant! The drawing will be held at the end of open house.

The management team and staff are looking forward to getting the season started. The staff and the show will be announced in a separate release after open house. Even if you are here on vacation, please DO NOT hesitate to stop by. We like visitors!

open_house2k12.png

Good luck, gang! Can't wait to see you guys again this year!

Came back looking for the "announcement" from open house. hmmmmm?

Came back looking for the "announcement" from open house. hmmmmm?

LOL! Well I did announce our show concept and opener to all who attended. The opener was passed out to the brass and percussion.

I can release that our 2012 show will be a Spanish themed show.

I do have a lot of information to get out to the masses. I just need some time to write and write and write some more.

That'll do :devil: