Beyer Music 1995

ordsw24

Greetings,

I took about a month off, but I'm back watching shows on the WGI Fan Network before my subscription expires. I'm trying to get my money's worth. :D

I was wondering if anyone knows what music Beyer uses in their 1995 SW show "Joan of Arc." I am especially interesting in finding the music they use in the last part of their show. This was a great show btw, esp. the ending! Beyer is one of those guards that was always on the edge of glory...had some really great years but never took the crown. I've thoroughly enjoyed watching this guard grow through the 90's and really like their minimalist style.

Anyway, thanks in advance to anyone who knows what music they used to end their 1995 show.

Ryan

Edited by ordsw24

I am pretty sure that all of the music used by Beyer in 1995 was original music composed by Scott Chandler.

Yes, the Scott Chandler....WGI hall of fame member, designer of the Blue Devils, San Jose Raiders, James Logan, Tate and many other WGI champions.

haha yeah knew all that, just couldn't remember if he did Tate, too. for some reason i thought maybe it was some other big name in WGI. i like tate's musis but beyer 95... I honestly thought it was something along the lines of Reich/Glass/Adams/Riley etc.