Selden Cadets Alumni Drum & Bugle Corps

Rehearsal last night was "smokin' hot"....the corps is gearing up for the first show of 2012 "The Garfield Regional" sponsored by the Skyliners. Everyone in the corps is excited about this year's show and can't wait to present the newest additions to our repitiorie.

To add to the fun of the evening, we had the pleasure of a visit from the great Frank Dorritie, who sat in with the soprano's and added his fine touch. A highlight of the night was when he played his solo in "The Lord's Prayer" from back in "the day" when he was in Sunrisers. It was fun seeing and listening to the three Frank's (Frank Buscemi, Frank Dorritie and Frank Diliberto)...all members of BHOF as they went through the routine with the corps....it was definitely a "Kodak moment". :worthy:

It was also great to see Steve Buglino who also stopped in and shared in the fun of the night.

When rehearsal ended...Frank and Steve joined a bunch of us at the local diner for more drum corps bulls@#t. :hehe:

All in all...a great way to spend a rainy Thursday night. :biggrin:

Ray,

Can't wait to roll out this year's show.....John Bailey won't be with us for your show because he took a few months off to do the retirement road tour with the missus...but...he will be back in the saddle in March. :smile:

Lookin' forward to seeing you and the great Sky Alumni :worthy: soon.

Irene

Ray,

Can't wait to roll out this year's show.....John Bailey won't be with us for your show because he took a few months off to do the retirement road tour with the missus...but...he will be back in the saddle in March. :smile:

Irene

Irene ... are you guys doing St. Kevin's show this year? Let me know what hotel you're all staying at ...

:-)

Irene ... are you guys doing St. Kevin's show this year? Let me know what hotel you're all staying at ...

:-)

Andy....We won't be able to make St. Kevin's show this year because we have some conflicts in schedules for some of our guys and we don't want to give anything less than our best....but we will see you in Hasbrouck Heights. Sorry that we have to miss St. Kevin's this year.

Irene

Ray,

Irene

Irene,

Did you get the e-mail I sent to you???

Ray

Irene,

Did you get the e-mail I sent to you???

Ray

Hi Ray,

Got your email and responded to you and Anthony Convertito. If there are any changes, I'll let you know as soon as possible, but...I don't forsee that. We look pretty solid for your show.

Irene