Windsor Regiment - February Edition

DMCK

AITA_Banner.jpg

Windsor Regiment just finished an extremely successful rehearsal weekend in which the corps continued to tackle the challenging show material and make huge strides forward in quality and execution. We welcomed even more new faces to the fold, and the corps wrapped up the weekend with a powerful and energetic ensemble rehearsal.

The corps' opener, "Stained Glass" continues to evolve and mature. This is a difficult production, but one that will "wow" audiences and draw them into our "cathedral" on turf. There are fast, rhythmic passages, lush melodic passages, and even a fugue that helps to bring the piece to a rousing conclusion.

Brass and percussion will get back together on Sunday, February 19th for a one day power rehearsal. Each section will be learning new music, so it's a great opportunity for you to jump in! The corps is filling up fast in every section, but a few spots remain. We are specifically looking for a trumpet or two, a baritone, a euphonium, mallet players, and one bass drummer. We're looking for experienced individuals who match our vibe...hard working, energetic, and a desire to be the best at what you do. We WILL fill this drum corps...sooner rather than later! Will YOU be one of them? Could be. Don't let this opportunity pass you by. This is definitely going to be a show and a drum corps that people talk about for a long time.

If you're interested, please visit www.windsor-regiment.org and fill out our membership form. Someone will be in touch with you right away. The BEST way to answer all of your questions and get a good sense for what Windsor Regiment is all about is to come out to our rehearsal on February 19th. Jump right in. We won't make you sign anything...but we're confident that you'll want to by the time you leave.

Just a few spots left and we're full. Take one of those spots! You won't regret it.

Windsor Regiment February Rehearsal #2

Sunday, February 19th. 10am-5pm

Robbinsville High School

150 Robbinsville Edinburg Road

Robbinsville, NJ

Spots are being gobbled up as I type this!

We need a couple trumpets, a baritone, a euphonium, a bass drum, and a couple pit members. We're in spectacular shape, the corps has most of the show down, and we're actually teaching some of the visual program this weekend.

February 19th, 10am-5pm. Robbinsville High School.

Be a part of it!

• Like 1

I love that we're doing visual in February!

This drum corps is unlike any other organization I've ever been a part of. The talent is amazing and the attitude - the vibe - makes me speechless. It's just an amazing group that I feel privileged to be a part of.

All I can say is that if you want to have a great drum corps experience this summer, you need to check this corps out. There's something special here. But there's only room for a few more people yet, so don't wait! Come out this weekend. You'll be glad you did!