DCI Finals and Semi Finals tickets for sale

corpsreps

For sale 2 tickets for Finals (Saturday). Section 139, row 11, on the aisle closest to the 50. Face value $125 each. I'll be using these seats on Thursday and Friday. I've had them the past two years. They are great seats if you like to sit low.

For sale 2 tickets for Semi-finals (Friday), Section 540, row 2, on the aisle. Face value $75. This is a cozy little section with just two rows. I've sat in these seats the past couple of years for finals and will again this year but I'll be sitting in the Section 139 seats on Friday.

Willing to sell separately or will discount for both.

For sale 2 tickets for Finals (Saturday). Section 139, row 11, on the aisle closest to the 50. Face value $125 each. I'll be using these seats on Thursday and Friday. I've had them the past two years. They are great seats if you like to sit low.

For sale 2 tickets for Semi-finals (Friday), Section 540, row 2, on the aisle. Face value $75. This is a cozy little section with just two rows. I've sat in these seats the past couple of years for finals and will again this year but I'll be sitting in the Section 139 seats on Friday.

Willing to sell separately or will discount for both.

Tickets have been sold