I LOVE the last week!

In the spirit of the love fest we should all generate here during the last week of the season. I'd like to say I love this time of the season every time. I feel like the even the best corps every year don't get truly "clean" until this time. Final changes get put in, shows are "done" and the big push begins. In short, this is DCI's finest hour every year, at least from a performance standpoint. I love it. Best wishes to ALL the corps in their quest to be the best drum corps possible. Less shows left than fingers! Go get 'em!

• Like 2

Agreed. Lots of potential for movement over the next week. Crown got within .2 of Blue Devils earlier this week. The Cadets/Phantom Regiment/SCV/Bluecoats grouping should be interesting. Of course, Madison, Boston and Cavies have been swapping placements all summer. And, in Boston's show last evening, Spirit, Blue Knights and Blue Stars were bunched within .65. Plenty of potential for suspense. Now, if Bones can close the gap the 10th - 12th place group.

• Like 1