Membership Day 2013 - Reading Buccaneers

MEMBERSHIP DAY 2013 –READING BUCCANEERS

Sunday, November 25

Make plans to join us!

Even as we wind down a thrilling and rewarding 2012 season, we are hard at work to make 2013 another great season in the history of theReading Buccaneers. As it does every year, it begins and ends with our FANTASTIC members who add to a 50+ year legacy with pride, distinction and excellence.

Make plans to be part of it in 2013 and join us for

MEMBERSHIP DAY 2013

Sunday, November 25, 2012

Twin Valley High School

Elverson, PA

Registration begins at 11:00

Program from Noon to 6:00 p.m.

Meet the corps staff, administration and membership and learn about the 2013 production. Play, drum and spin and have a great time!

We have exciting announcements in the coming weeks as our plans for the 2013 journey come together.

Visit us at www.readingbuccaneers.org or email membership.manager@readingbuccaneers.org

SAVE THE DATE!

• 3 weeks later...

Plans are taking shape for another great season in the 55-year history of the Balance in Blue!

Fresh off an unforgettable 2012 season, we were pleased to be able to announce that our entire team of exceptional coordinators, designers and caption heads will return to lead the corps' program and instructional efforts for 2013. Our members will be get to perform a fresh program designed and taught by some awesome folks, and we can't wait to see what's in store! The team has been hard at work putting together another great show, which we will announce publicly at Membership Day 2013, Sunday November 25.

Join us!!!

membership.manager@readingbuccaneers.org

www.readingbuccaneers.org

Here's the team we've previously announced - stay tuned for more announcements!

Carl Ruocco - Staff Coordinator

Bobby Jones - Program Coordinator and Visual Designer

Mark Lortz - Brass Arranger

Paul Cullen - Brass Caption Head

Johnny Trujillo - Percussion Arranger & Caption Head

Greg Tsalikis - Front Ensemble Arranger & Head

Mark Thurston - Percussion & Program Consultant

Hank Manfra - Visual Caption Head

Steve Vincent - Color Guard Designer & Caption Head

Shannon Hall - Assistant Color Guard Designer & Caption Head

Edited by TomMoore

This is great news that the 2012 team will stay in place for 2013. The level of coordination and cooperation between this team of designers & teachers was outstanding last year, and I suspect that 2013 will be even better.

GO BUCS!!!

Plans are taking shape for another great season in the 55-year history of the Balance in Blue!

Fresh off an unforgettable 2012 season, we were pleased to be able to announce that our entire team of exceptional coordinators, designers and caption heads will return to lead the corps' program and instructional efforts for 2013. Our members will be get to perform a fresh program designed and taught by some awesome folks, and we can't wait to see what's in store! The team has been hard at work putting together another great show, which we will announce publicly at Membership Day 2013, Sunday November 25.

Join us!!!

It's good to see that "The Most Interesting Man in the World" is returning as Staff Coordinator!!!

dos-equis.jpg

Join us!!!

• Like 1

do good my friends........I shall be bringing 3 students, a trumpet, a baritone and a tuba, but must I get permission to stand at my favorite column in the horn arc????? can I last standing at my memorial column (or pilaster) in the arc???????

Guido

It's good to see that "The Most Interesting Man in the World" is returning as Staff Coordinator!!!

dos-equis.jpg

• Like 1

do good my friends........I shall be bringing 3 students, a trumpet, a baritone and a tuba, but must I get permission to stand at my favorite column in the horn arc????? can I last standing at my memorial column (or pilaster) in the arc???????

Guido

Jim,

Considering that you were in Rome when they invented arcs & columns, you are always welcome to stand in our arc and play with the Bucs Hornline. Stay thirsty, my friend.

I'm just flat out...laughing!

AND, I'm certain I'm going to pay for it too!

Thanks Dan!

Dave Faust

Edited by dafepd

OMG!!!!! He really IS a leprechaun..........faith and begorrah arrrggggghhhhhh :satisfied:

It's also great to know that our illustrious Program Coordinator is returning and has really taken on the Buccaneer Ethos..

pirates.jpg

Bobby Jones - Program Coordinator

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

Plans are taking shape for a FANTASTIC 2013! Make plans to join us on November 25.

To whet your appetite, we're thrilled to share the 2013 Membership Day recruitment video, produced by the uber-talented and uber-dedicated David Gwyn!

• Like 1