Annapolis Hotels

Just an FYI...I thought I was ahead of the game, but went searching for hotel rooms yesterday for Finals next Labor Day (2013)...and if you're looking for something within Annapolis...better act fast...there are few rooms to go around, and they are getting quite pricey...of course there is always outside Annapolis, or B&Bs....just sayin'....

Wondering if DCA will offer a DCA rate again this year? I'm booked for a room (probably more days than I will get off but...I can always adjust that in the next month or so.)

FWIW, the hotel I stayed at this year (in Annapolis) allowed me to book for next year (at the same rate, even!!!!) when I asked at check out. There were two corps staying at that hotel, so if they asked like I did, then that eats up a good chunk of space right out of the gate...if other hotels were able/did the same thing, it's understandable that there aren't a whole lot of rooms out there. Most of the major chains will book up to 50 weeks in advance, so even those who couldn't book before leaving have probably gone ahead and reserved by now.

Yea...we were going to try a different hotel this year, but availability and price brought as back to the same as last year...we had a couple corps there last year as well...I didn't think to book while we were there last year...guess that won't matter this year, huh?