1988 DCI High Camera Videos?

leed17

Hi Everyone,

Every year or so I tend to post something about this - but never seem to get anywhere. So here it goes again:

Back in 1988, Video Express took over the VHS production of DCI videos. Among the products they offered for 1988 was a Top 25 High Camera set from Semifinals. Does anyone know if that was ever actually produced? Does anybody have it that would be willing to sell it?

I have been an avid collector and have just about every video DCI ever made, including high cam from every year in the Video Express era, EXCEPT for 1988. I have the multicamera top 25 from 1988, but no hicam.

Anyone that can help, please let me know.

Thanks so much

Lee D.

• 2 weeks later...

Afraid I don't have a copy, but I did get to watch it once. My band director bought it and I borrowed it to watch Madison's 88 show and see the drill at the end of the show while the camera was on the soloist. There's some recordings on YouTube from their European performances, but still too low, and the camera operator gets sucked in by the soloist every time. Oh well. I really wish they would have included high-cam on the Legacy series DVDs (there's probably a thread around here about that very thing, but I've just started reading). Anyway, best of luck in finding a copy!