Odd request/question: Is there any legit way to get a copy of the Troo

Hi all. This is a little bit of an odd request, I guess, but I was curious if there was any way besides purchasing the DCI 2008 Semifinals DVD (which I don't particularly want or need for $30) for me to get a hold of the 2008 Troopers semis performance? I actually marched in it (thanks to a post on this forum that summer, in fact-- there was a request for an upper lead trumpet, and I saw it here and hopped on the bus in Kansas!), and never managed to get myself a copy of the last performance. I figured there would be some digital record of it somewhere, seeing as it was the first time Casper had been in Semis in 13 years, but I haven't been able to find any singular DVD I can buy or even some online source to stream. I know that asking about illicit media sharing would be against the rules here, and all told, I wouldn't mind being able to give some money to the Troopers organization in exchange for a DVD or whatnot anyway-- they deserve the support. But I figured this would be the best place to ask if there is any way that I can find this recording.

Thanks in advance for any help.

Edit: whoops, looks like the title got cut off. Sorry about that.

Edited by cjp87

Fan Network has it, you can download it for $4.99

http://dci.thefannetwork.org/store/digital/search/ensemble/5948/troopers

• Like 1

Hey! I take from the icon you were a bari/euph player, though I can't see quite well enough (or, to be honest, remember quite well enough) to put a name to the picture. I was also only around for about three weeks, so I didn't get a chance to get to know everybody as well as I should have. My name's Colton, if that rings any bells. Showed up completely out of shape, and 15 lbs. later I marched the show at Allentown.

Oh nice. I guess I looked in all the wrong places. Thanks!

The Fan Network can be a great resource for DCI era recordings!