Glassmen

They are also selling their drum corps cookbook...I should be receiving mine any day now...go buy one...every little bit helps!

The Glassmen Alumni Association is cooking up some stuff in Central Florida for our alumni, members, family, former staff etc. that are very exciting, involve some very big names in the area, and hopefully will help with a few smackaroos :) so G-Folk in Florida, please keep your eyes peeled because there will be events happening where we will NEED your support!

Good effort. Probably loads of hard work. But the reality is that $5000 is not even the tour costs of two members or living wage salary for a director or instructors. Here's hoping future funding sources can be found. Maybe DanielRay will donate his expertise.

I'm always up for helping out when and where I can. A bit of trivia... I actually drove the previous Glassmen director to the airport and picked them up when they went down to interview for the gig.

I'm always up for helping out when and where I can. A bit of trivia... I actually drove the previous Glassmen director to the airport and picked them up when they went down to interview for the gig.

So when can I sit down and pick your brain?