Our idea of Indoor/Sound Sport

Here is

's performance from this passed season! If you have never heard of us before. We are a brand new Indoor Marching Ensemble based out of Cincinnati, Ohio.

It was truly a delightful season. We had a lot of fun putting this together. We learned a lot as designers and staff. This season, we were met by many challenges as a start up group. Lack of time, resources, and even local band director support inhibited us from reaching a higher potential, however I can not be more proud of what we were able to accomplish as a whole organization. I would encourage anyone that wants to, to start their own group for either Sound Sport, or an existing local circuit.

We are eagerly looking forward to this next season. With the knowledge that our ensemble is not only real, but something to be excited about, we hope for greater interest and support from the directors in this area in sending some kids our way. I am most excited about the retention interest from this years members. It looks like all but 2 or 3 will be back for next season, which is a great accomplishment to build on.

Moving forward as a staff, we are making administrative changes to improve the business side of things. Design wise, we are looking to incorporate a more exciting visual package inspired more so by today's Indoor Drumline groups. On the music side of things; we are going to continue to stick to our non electronic guns, as well as challenging music. We also have high hopes for a larger percussion section.

If you would like to keep up with Royal Sound, we are on Facebook, as well as any inquiries can be sent to royalsound.ime@gmail.com.

We are very blessed to be in the position that we are in. And we appreciate your continued support!

Sound on!

Jonathan Bradner

Co-Director with Matt Phillips

• Like 1

Very impressive. Nice to see such efforts in my area. Hope to see you at a SoundSport event in the future. Best of luck.

• Like 1

Very impressive. Nice to see such efforts in my area. Hope to see you at a SoundSport event in the future. Best of luck.

Thank you for your support Mr. Chromik! We fully believe our area (Cincinnati) is home to some of the finest young musicians in the country! We hope to be an outlet to showcase that talent from here on out!

SOUND ON!

Jonathan Bradner & Matt Phillips

Co-Directors of Royal Sound