What is the average cost to be in a Open Class Corps

Wondering what the cost is for groups with limited touring or a full schedule.All costs tuition,camp and audition fees,camp housing etc.Thanks!

Hey Jeff. My son marched with the Spartan of Nashua last year. His tuition was $750, plus some fund raising that was done to offset some of the costs. I think after all was said and done, it was around $1,000.00 I can probably get current year info for you as well. If I do, I would be happy to share it with you.

I think I know what your doing and I hope it gets off the ground in a positive way. The 'Burgh needs a corps!!!!!

Are you asking cost to participate in an open class corps for a season or the cost to run an open class corps for a season?

Student of mine is interested but parents will need to plan the expense.

I also marched at Nashua, and my last year tuition was $1350. That covered everything as far as tuition, camps, uniform, horn, food, ect. I spent about another $150 on supplies for the summer, and also had to figure in gas to drive to and from rehearsals. Like Spartans87 said, fundraising can help a lot. Through donors and ad space I sold, I think I paid about $300 for my actual tuition.