FB!E Season XX

yqxj.jpg

Well now, 'sa'bout time I got off my butt and did somethin' around here... hehe!

Yes, FB!E is proud to return to the field with our all new Season XX "Adventures in Music" programs, determined to rouse the crowds from their symphonic slumbers and get some feet a'stompin.

Leading our return, FB!E's World Class Crimson Lions will quickly get things jumping, recalling the glitz of late night TV in their production of "The Tonight Show". Featuring arrangements from big-band bonanzas, they sure do hope to get some seats swinging!

- "Tonight Show Theme" (Doc Severinsen)

- "Sing, Sing, Sing" (Tommy Newsome)

- "Tuxedo Junction" (Al Hirt)

- "Stardust" (Artie Shaw)

- "In the Mood" (Doc Severinsen)

- "Tonight Show Theme" reprise (Doc Severinsen)

Barreling back to the scene, the high-flying antics of the Oostburg Barnstormers scream for attention as they travel from California to Maryland in "Coast to Coast". They wanted to call it the "Oostburg World Tour" but then realized they never really leave the states... An assistant did point out, however, the lyrics from the original song they open with does say "We'll be leaving (on tour) as soon as we're paid!"

- "World Tour" (The Tubes)

- "Funky Nassau" (unsure)

- "Young and Rich" (The Tubes)

- "Futurama Theme" extended drum solo (unsure)

- "Madam, I'm Adam" (the Tubes)

The single bright spot of Season XVIII was the surprising finalist appearance of our Privateers. Brimming with spiced rum confidence, these agents of fortune sail off on another action-filled adventure - this time to the dark and steamy swamps in the quest of "Aqua de Vida", the Water of Life. I honestly have no idea what it is they are playing but is sure is a highly engaging enterprise!

Cheers and Good Fortunes to all in the DCP-I Season XX tour! See ya on the field.

• Like 1