Unique Fund Raising Opportunity for Drum Corps

weedyweidenthal

Hi all, it has been a while since I posted, but I figured there might be some people that want to hear about a fundraising opportunity that I created with the help of the brewery that I work at. We have been trying to raise money to send me to a formal brewing school and we are currently raising funds through Indiegogo. One of our donation options is at the $500 level, we will brew a small batch of beer of the donators choice. That beer will be sold in our taproom and all the profits from that small batch will be given to a non-profit organization of the donator's choice. Profits from the small batch are typically $1,000. All of that $1,000 would be donated to a non-profit organization of your choice (in this case a drum corps). If anyone is interested in hearing more about this, please send me a PM and I can provide greater detail. The reason I wanted to include this donation option in our campaign was originally so that I could try to help support the Madison Scouts, but this donation option is available to anyone that wants to take advantage of this opportunity. http://www.indiegogo.com/projects/send-weedy-to-brewing-school/x/3395491

• Like 1