06.29.13 & 06.30.13: Hawthorne Caballeros at the Barnum Festival&#

Hawthorne Caballeros Champion on Parade Competition, Parade and Rehearsal Details

June 29th, 2013 and June 30th, 2013

The Hawthorne Caballeros travel to Bridgeport, CT to compete in the annual Barnum Festival activities, starting with the Champions on Parade competition. Held on Saturday night, June 29th, this annual drum corps competition is a crowd pleaser and we hope to see you there. Stop by and watch the Caballeros rehearse earlier in the day - details available at www.cabs.org.

Champion’s on Parade

June 29th, 2013

5:00pm to 11:00pm

Gates open at 4:30pm

Kennedy Stadium

1 Lincoln Boulevard Bridgeport, CT

$5 at the door / general admission only

Kids under 10 FREE

Visit www.barnumfesitval.com/tickets/

On Sunday, June 30th, the festivities continue with the Annual Great Street Parade, starting at 12:00 pm. The parade will be in Bridgeport and visit www.barnumfestival.com for more details. The Caballeros are marching in the parade, rain or shine!

The Caballeros are still looking for two trumpets and a tuba, so if you are interested in marching please contact Mike Ryan at m.ryan@cabs.org for more information.

Edited by sophillycab

That's right! Just five smackers for 5 DCA finalists and 3 great exhibition corps. As a Bridgeport native, I unofficially officially invite you to my fair city!

That's right! Just five smackers for 5 DCA finalists and 3 great exhibition corps. As a Bridgeport native, I unofficially officially invite you to my fair city!

Have you seen the flyer for this year's show? DCA corps are listed as "professional corps"!!!! (So don't anyone act unprofessional, I guess.) http://barnumfestival.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/03/Barnum_ChampsParade_Flyer_wDaddario.jpg

And after the Barnum parade, continue less than 20 miles away to New Haven for the DCI show Boston Crusaders are hosting at Southern Conn. University: Cadets, PR, BC, etc.

Edited by drilltech1

I see that the Cadets2 have announced on their webpage that they will not be participating in the Barnum Parade as originally scheduled but will be returning to Allentown after the competition for a day of field practice.

I see that the Cadets2 have announced on their webpage that they will not be participating in the Barnum Parade as originally scheduled but will be returning to Allentown after the competition for a day of field practice.

Yep that's the way it looks. Rehearsal for them all day Friday, all day Saturday show Sat night and then all day Sunday. I'm tired just thinking about it :sleeping:/>