Corps Internship Opportunities

I'm interested in applying for an administrative intern position for a drum corps next year. Does anyone have any idea about how/where/and when I can find information or applications? Thanks!

Some corps post that information on their website under a special section. (I know Crossmen have a link right on their main page that says internships). You might also want to email some corps you'e interested in working with to see what kind of opportunities they might have that aren't posted. I figured some will probably start posting updated information as they get closer to the beginning of camps for next season or even as late as Spring Training. I hope that helps!

I'm interested in applying for an administrative intern position for a drum corps next year. Does anyone have any idea about how/where/and when I can find information or applications? Thanks!

Contact the corps directly.

Crossmen are a great example, my friends daughter is working for them this summer.

Edited by 3rd Glasgow BB

Contact the corps directly.

Crossmen are a great example, my friends daughter is working for them this summer.

May I also suggest that you contact the current interns, even at corps which are lower on your preference list. Use them as a sounding board and information center for advice, cautions, and possible networking. Sometimes recommendations from well placed people who have had that same experience and were good at the job goes a long way. But you probably thought of that already, didn't you?