DCA Rochester 2016 ultimate food recommendation

ok for those watching the show... here's my recommendation for prelims - on Saturday (Sunday too), Basil's Italian Restaurant on Empire Blvd on Irondequoit bay offers a brunch to die for, for $14.95 and you can set out back on the edge of the water... http://www.bazilrestaurantrochester.com/#!saturday-sunday-brunch-menu/cuk5

reservations recommended...

Doing it on Saturday will minimize the need to eat expensive stuff at the stadium... although as stadium food goes, it's pretty good stuff...

of course it's excellent for any meal and family friendly ...

to get there find I-590 exit at Empire Blvd and go east town the big hill to the water... it's on the left

and the corps practicing right there when you get off I-590 is White Sabers...

• Like 3

Thank you Tom for this AMAZING recommendation!!!!! I and a few of my friends who went with me were STUFFED BEYOND BELIEF... Those mashed potatoes and Doughnuts were unbelievable... No... I didn't eat them at the same time! But also they had some really #### good sausage gravy, AND $2.79 UNLIMITED MIMOSAS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!