Looking for drum corps data sets

I think this has been asked before, and Mods, if this isn't allowed feel free to close.

I just got back from a data visualization conference and have an itch to viz. Does anyone know if the entirety of From The Press Box is available in .xls, .csv or any other file format? Or any other drum corps scores site? I literally mean all of it. Recaps especially, but I could work with overall scores if that's the best I can get. Sadly, From The Press Box doesn't copy/paste into Excel very clean.

Goal is to put together an interactive query tool that everyone can use (I'm going to publish on Tableau public, but the tool can also be embedded other places).

Examples based on the FTPB recaps I'd like to query:

• Do specific judges have biases toward specific corps?
  • What is the optimum time between shows to increase scores?
  • How much does day to day travel/distance impact a corps' score?
  • Do certain climates result in better drum corps?

With even more data I could even query whether certain genres of music score better, if certain staff members increase scores/captions, etc., but for the moment this is where I want to start. Any help is appreciated.

• 2 years later...

I scraped data from 2013-2019 from dci.org and put it up on Kaggle if you want to take a look.  It doesn't have everything you want mainly location, dates, and overall scores.  I hear you on the From the Pressbox website.  I love his data but even trying to scrape it was a bit of a nightmare.  I asked him on Facebook if he/she could share his data, but I'm not sure he/she understood my request.  At least he didn't offer to just give it to me in a simple CSV or Excel file.  I'm done with this particular project for 2019, but I may look to see about scraping recaps next year. 

Anyway, just saw this post and figured I'd say something even though it's 3 years.

https://www.kaggle.com/aggieed97/drum-corps-international-scores-from-2013