Drums Along the Rockies - Fort Collins Show - 4 Tix Available

Whiskey

I have 4 tickets available for the upcoming Drums Along the Rockies, Blue Knights Home Show in Fort Collins, CO on July 16, 2022.  The show is at Canvas Stadium on the campus of Colorado State University.  These are Elite Section Tickets, UL 233, Row 1.  This is the first row in the upper section with no one in front of you blocking your view.  I bought these the day they went on sale. 

I'm going on a mini vacation instead and we decided not to attend DATR this year.  I bought the tickets for $105 each for a total of $420 plus some fees.  I'd rather this go to some fans and will eat a small loss.  Will sell either all 4 tickets together or groups of two for $100 each, ($400 for all 4 tickets or $200 for two tickets).  

I take Zelle or Venmo as payment.  Through the CSU Rams Ticket site, it looks like I can easily transfer the digital tickets to anyone.  

Message me if interested.  

Hi Whiskey, curious if you still have any of these tickets left? I only need one.  

THX