Winterguard drill writing paper

mellos

Hello Colorguard People,

I am trully in uncharted territory here in the guard room...I am usually in the brass room. But I come to ask a question, I am writing two winterguard shows this winter and I would like to make it as accurate as possible. Is there winterguard drill paper available? And if there is, where would I find it?

Thanks for you help!

Hello Colorguard People,

I am trully in uncharted territory here in the guard room...I am usually in the brass room. But I come to ask a question, I am writing two winterguard shows this winter and I would like to make it as accurate as possible. Is there winterguard drill paper available? And if there is, where would I find it?

Thanks for you help!

I know you asked for "paper" but you can purchase an inexpensive program from Ebay. Type in drum corps and look for the "drill writing" software. You can write band drills or indoor guard/percussion, plus best of all, you can animate them in 3D. Now there are more expensive softwares out there, but if you aren't planning on doing a lot of writing, this cheaper version will serve you just fine.

Good Luck,

Malibu B)