Cleaning our closets

TroopersWeb

We need to make room in our storage areas.....we have listed all of our old 2 valve G stock of horns we would like to get rid of.

Please visit this web page for the complete listing of horns we currently have for sale.

NOTES:

-Most of the horns are in playable condition (however, some will just make great wall art!).

-The contras were last used by the corps in 2002.

-All horns (except the contras) come with some sort of case.

-All horns will need some sort of of work - either cosmetic or mechanical.

-Some horns have missing parts - valve caps, water keys, etc.

-There are no mouthpieces with any of these horns.

-These horns are priced to sell but if you want to make us an offer, feel free.

What we presently have listed:

(14) 2 valve silver and chrome sopranos (various Olds, King and Heritage brands)

(5) 2 valve silver flugel horns (various Dynasty and King brands)

(12) 2 valve silver and chrome baritones (various Olds, King and Dynasty brands)

(5) 2 valve silver euphoniums (King and Dynasty brands)

(5) 2 valve silver contra bass (All King)

All sales are final. No returns, refunds or exchanges. Shipping costs are the responsibility of the buyer.

Please call Scott Puryear at the Troopers offices (307-472-2141) or email s.puryear@troopersdrumcorps.org for more information.

hey how much are you going to sell the contras for? 

and the sopranos

Thanks.

Roderic

Contras - We have 5 left and are asking $1500 per horn. However, we are happy to negotiate prices with you. Make us a reasonable offer we can't refuse!

Sopranos - prices are listed for each horn on this page.

Edited by TroopersWeb

• 1 month later...

Still some good horns left....act now before they're gone!

I have emailed several times about the sops that are left.As a matter of fact someone on this board that was a marching member of the troopers said they were going to tag one with my name on it right before camp started and I never heard back from anyone.

my name is ed mason and my email address is edwardamason@comcast.net.

I am interested in the King sops.

Thanks in advance.

Ed:

I'm pretty sure I sent you a private message through this board and told you to contact the corps offices with your payment for the horn you were interested in. The last time I spoke with Scott Puryear, he told me you had paid for the horn and it was shipped out - or am I mistaking you for somebody else?

The office number is 307-472-2141. The corps directors do not check these boards (ever) so you're best bet is to call us if you are serious about buying a horn or two.

(BTW, I'm not a marching member)

Ed:

I'm pretty sure I sent you a private message through this board and told you to contact the corps offices with your payment for the horn you were interested in. The last time I spoke with Scott Puryear, he told me you had paid for the horn and it was shipped out - or am I mistaking you for somebody else?

The office number is 307-472-2141. The corps directors do not check these boards (ever) so you're best bet is to call us if you are serious about buying a horn or two.

(BTW, I'm not a marching member)

Thanks,

I got in touch with Scott today and he says he is cking into it for me.

It sounds like the horn is still there.I think there has been a breakdown in communication somewhere along the line but we are getting it resolved.I haven't sent any money because no one has contacted me about it.I started this the week before they started camp and I think that is what has thrown the whole cycle off.

Thanks for your help.