Guest mjjdc

There’s a new Drum Corps in town…

Its called Court of Honor…

And now that its here…

Things may never be the same again…

Court of Honor Drum and Bugle Corps members are serious about:

-electrifying, pulse-pounding music

-meeting kids as awesome as they are

-being part of a team that works together, plays together, and stays together.

-giving everything they have in their performances and bringing audiences to their feet

Make the decision…

Join Court of Honor…

We’re serious about having fun!

Court of Honor Drum and Bugle Corps (770) 712 – 9105

Court of Honor Drum and Bugle Corps

• 3 weeks later...

Good luck with the new corps!  Wishing you great success!

Regards,

Michael Terry

P.S. - the link posted has a typo.  The correct link is:

www.courtofhonor.org  (not .ord)

Guest mjjdc

THANKS for the correction and the good wishes. We'll need them. I don't need to tell you that most corps don't make it to their first note. We are in FUNDRAISING mode...and right now its the mighty dollar that will determine our future.

Marc

THANKS for the correction and the good wishes. We'll need them. I don't need to tell you that most corps don't make it to their first note. We are in FUNDRAISING mode...and right now its the mighty dollar that will determine our future.

Marc

Marc, I empathize with you in more ways than you know.  Having founded and built a corps from the ground up myself (years ago), I can tell you that scalability is one key to early success.  In other words, be flexible enough to scale the program to the resources available.  This will not only insure a solid foundation to move the program forward, it will also earn you credibility with potential donors/investors.

Again, best of luck to you and the new corps!  I look forward to seeing Court of Honor in performance soon!

Regards,

Michael Terry

• 2 months later...
  • 3 years later...

What happened to their website? I'm a high school senior in Georgia looking to audition for a DIV II or DIV I Corps (hopefully Carolina Crown!) for the '07 season, but I was just perusing the forums for anything to do with GA since, other than the CorpsVets, it seems to be completely bereft of drum corps. It may even be too late to audition for them by now, but I'd still like to take a look.