Guard Gloves

First I want to thank everyone for their help on my last posted topic!! Anyways, I was just sitting around thinking (i'm only the biggest guard fanatic ever on earth) which guards out there use the "ever famous" Fred J. Miller leather fingerless sport glove?

I know that when i march DCI we use that glove and when I march winterguard. So...who else out there uses this particular glove and what are your thoughts on it..if any??

I like the Mesh Fingerless Gloves from Sports Authority that are Valeo Brand. I like white for practice so they won't get so hot and which ever color matches the uniforms better.

I've never used them just because I like to try stuff like that on before I buy it because my hand size is so awkard. That's why I buy Valeos from Sports Authority. They last longer than anyother glove I've ever had.

First I want to thank everyone for their help on my last posted topic!! Anyways, I was just sitting around thinking (i'm only the biggest guard fanatic ever on earth) which guards out there use the "ever famous" Fred J. Miller leather fingerless sport glove?

I know that when i march DCI we use that glove and when I march winterguard. So...who else out there uses this particular glove and what are your thoughts on it..if any??

I just ordered 60 pairs for my guard. BTW they are on sale for $9.50 a pair through the end of July.....better hurry!

:)

• 4 weeks later...

I absolutely love those gloves from FJM! I have a pair of my own, and I know a couple of girls on my squad have some too. :D

By the way (to carolinacrownguardboi), I loved Carolina Crown's show this year! It was, by far, my favorite show this year! Good job! :)

Edited by chicasDiGArri411