Denver 1/4's and Semis tickets available

getty

I have two tickets for Thursday and Friday night. I bought the whole set off of these forums a bit ago, but now cannot make it to the quarters or semis so am putting them back up for sale. Sorry, but we're usin the finals night tickets. these are amazing seats, and I'll just be asking face value for them since I was able to buy them at face value.

Sect: 123

Row:41

Seats:19 and 20

the cost is $140

contact me at gett0016@umn.edu if you want them...first to contact me and tell me they 100% want them will get them.

These tickets have been sold, thanks

I have two tickets for Thursday and Friday night.  I bought the whole set off of these forums a bit ago, but now cannot make it to the quarters or semis so am putting them back up for sale.  Sorry, but we're usin the finals night tickets.  these are amazing seats, and I'll just be asking face value for them since I was able to buy them at face value.

Sect: 123

Row:41

Seats:19 and 20

the cost is $140

contact me at gett0016@umn.edu if you want them...first to contact me and tell me they 100% want them will get them.