Bones - Crossmen

In 1978, at DCI East in Allentown, PA, he who is now infamously known as “Bones” today and affiliated with the Crossmen Drum and Bugle Corps, made his first and only appearance in the back bleachers on the 50 yard line when the entire Crossmen corps faced backfield for their warmup. I am that person. I made a black silk cape which covered the entire front of my body. The Crossmen insignia was centered in red and trimmed in yellow with white letters on top that spelled Crossmen in their infamous type-style from end to end. I wore a black Aussie-style hat (like the ones Crossmen are currently wearing this year sans plume). I did not wear a mask, but my face would be in profile because I was looking up my right arm towards the “C”. I am searching to see if ANYONE might have brought a camera to that show, took and still has a picture and/or if a picture exists anywhere in the world, because I would love to get a hold of a copy. If anyone knows if a photograph exists, or knows of someone who has or knows where a photograph exists of my 1978 appearance, I would grately appreciate and be forever indebted to get a copy for myself. Thank you in advance for any and all help. I’ve got my fingers crossed. :-)