GOING FROM L.A. TO DENVER 4 FINALS WEEK?

RCYB76Trump

I'll be leaving LA around Aug. 3rd or 4th, depending on my work schedule, and leaving Denver for L.A. on the 8th. I'm not sure if I'll try to drive straight thru, or stop somewhere for some sleep. I'm driving a Tundra pickup, so I have room for 1 person comfortably. Estimated TOTAL gas cost is around $225; I'm looking to split that. (Maybe trade for good tickets??)

I'll be camping about 30 mins west of downtown, but I'm happy to take my passenger to wherever he/she might be staying. The campsite I have reserved can accomodate up to 2 tents/4 people... open to sharing that also..I do have SOME extra gear, if necessary (campground total is about $20/nite).

I can be contacted by the email link below, and/or a reply here...thanks.

I'll be leaving LA around Aug. 3rd or 4th, depending on my work schedule, and leaving Denver for L.A. on the 8th. I'm not sure if I'll try to drive straight thru, or stop somewhere for some sleep. I'm driving a Tundra pickup, so I have room for 1 person comfortably. Estimated TOTAL gas cost is around $225; I'm looking to split that. (Maybe trade for good tickets??)

I'll be camping about 30 mins west of downtown, but I'm happy to take my passenger  to wherever he/she might be staying.  The campsite I have reserved can accomodate up to 2 tents/4 people... open to sharing that also..I do have SOME extra gear, if necessary (campground total is about $20/nite).

hey man,

2 scv alums and a future scv guard girl are goin up - we're leaving on the 1st, spending 2 nights in zion nat'l park, one night near the col. border and 3 nights just south of denver (camping as well). we're looking for another to split some costs - car rental and gas and such....let me know if youre interested and who you are!

Kurt, got your post, thanks for your interest, sent reply to your email.

Ron

hey man,

2 scv alums and a future scv guard girl are goin up - we're leaving on the 1st, spending 2 nights in zion nat'l park, one night near the col. border and 3 nights just south of denver (camping as well).  we're looking for another to split some costs - car rental and gas and such....let me know if youre interested and who you are!

I'll be camping about 30 mins west of downtown, but I'm happy to take my passenger  to wherever he/she might be staying.  The campsite I have reserved can accomodate up to 2 tents/4 people... open to sharing that also..I do have SOME extra gear, if necessary (campground total is about $20/nite).