some old corps photos

This is for Malibu-Crossmen at Lynn Manning Bowl - I believe 1983.

Crossmen83.jpg

SCV Manning Bowl 1983 (I think 83)

Vanguard83.jpg

More to come!

Edit/Question: I wonder if these appear smaller because there are 3 instead of 2 pictures? Does anyone know? They aren't as wide as the others from Manning Bowl but were meant to be!

Edited by LancerFi

Thank you Nancy!

......I just love her..........

:lol:  :lol:  :lol:

Thank YOU once again for the Valentine Flowers! They are soooo beautiful!

SCV Manning Bowl 1983 (I think 83)

Vanguard83.jpg

More to come!

Edit/Question: I wonder if these appear smaller because there are 3 instead of 2 pictures?  Does anyone know?  They aren't as wide as the others from Manning Bowl but were meant to be!

Don't know how to answer that question but I might send these to Karen Goff, formely Karen Langston (went to High School together) it's her fault I got involved with 27 to begin with we were in High School together, but Nancy you may remember her husband, Michael Goff? They are married now and she first marched Crossmen in 83 as a Flag! :) Do you know her Malibu?

Edited by Lancerlady

Don't know how to answer that question but I might send these to Karen Goff, formely Karen Langston (went to High School together) it's her fault I got involved with 27 to begin with we were in High School together, but Nancy you may remember her husband, Michael Goff? They are married now and she first marched Crossmen in 83 as a Flag! :) Do you know her Malibu?

It's 83 Manning Bowl, our show. I have pictures of us playing the other corps onto the field, as well as candid pictures of people which I dated on the back.

I was asking why the pictures were smaller, not about the show! It's because there are 3 of SCV and 2 of everyone else! So they're not as wide!

But thanks anyway!

Cavaliers 1978

cavscolor7810.jpg

ARGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Bad year flash back!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yes, my arm is in a sling. Unfortunately it isn't anything romantic like an injury from rehearsal.  I had 5 stiches in my index finger from a work place accident I had that day.  Fortunately, they had some extra material from our uniform top, so it sort of blended in.

Ouch! I've never had stitches in my life, or broken bones. Plenty of bruises and scrapes, but nothing more serious than that. Hope it healed OK!

Hey, dumb question, how do I attach a photo? The "Help" tells me "If the admin has enabled it, you will also see a file attachments option, this will allow you to attach a file to be uploaded when making a post. Click the browse button to select a file from your computer to be uploaded. If you upload an image file, it may be shown in the content of the post, all other file types will be linked to. "

I don't see a file attachments option.

HELP!