For Sale: Yamaha SFZ Custom Marching Snare

allsaxisgoodsax

For the most part, my receiving of this drum was crazy good luck for me. I went to Grand Nationals last year (2004) and put my name in a drawing to win a snare drum I didn't expect to win. Well, I got an email that said "Congratulations! You Won!" which I immediately thought was spam. On closer inspection, I discovered it was real and I won a Yamaha SFZ Custom Marching Snare with Multi-Timbre Snare from Jiwi Drums (who customized it with a sweet burl finish). This drum goes for $430 on http://www.wwbw.com/Yamaha-13x11-MTS-Serie...um-i46200.music and it's not a custom one. I'm going to offer this drum for $400 OBO, an iPod (preferably a larger one, not a mini), OR a PSP with a couple games. Please give me an email if you are interested in seeing this beautiful drum and you will get quite a few pics. My email is allsaxisgoodsax@gmail.com. We can set up any shipping/payment details later but I live in Northern Kentucky and I would prefer to drop it to you and get the payment that way, but I can also ship. Thank you for reading this and send me any and all questions you have!

Edit: Here are some pics I just uploaded. Enjoy!

Picture001.jpg

Picture008.jpg

Picture016.jpg

Picture026.jpg

Picture027.jpg

Picture020.jpg