BD Alumni - Please help!

For the past seven years I have lived in Lake Wildwood. During that time I had the opportunity to become good friends of Gwen and Jerry Seawright. Jerry was such a great human being and a wonderful role model. I remember once asking him why he worked so hard helping others. He told me, “If you want to take something from your community you must be willing to give something back.” Anyone who knew Jerry was aware that he gave so much more than he ever took.

Many nights Jerry and I would share our love for drum corps and razz each other over our respective DC families. I can honestly say that I felt closer to Jerry than my own birth father. I still haven’t gotten over his passing last year.

Now to the point of this post, my wife and I have decided to leave Lake Wildwood. We have moved to Anthem AZ. Before leaving Wildwood Gwen very generously gave me the following plaque. I have pictures of Jerry as I knew him, but would love a few of Jerry and his BD family. I’m planning on building photomontage around the plaque in memory of my friend and mentor. If you have a suitable pic please email it to me at ptr250@cox.net.

Thanks in advance,

Paul

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y28/ptr250/JerryAward2.jpg

Edited by ptr250