Pyware Question

Question, since many of the users of this board are drill writers:

I'm trying to fit multiple coordinate sheets on one page. I know if the document is small enough (like, under 15 charts) you can print out maybe 2-3 sets of coordinates on one page.

This document has 31 sets, and I've heard there's a way to shrink it so that you can fit maybe 4 student coordinate sheets on a single page of paper. Anyone know how to do this?

Any help is appreciated!

Martin

montoya_martin@yahoo.com

id ont' know how to do it through Pyware, though I could probably find out. My professor makes a Drill Tutor CD, that uses Pyware as its basis. But when I printed out the Co-or sheets, i just configured my printer to print 4 pages on a 4x4 block, its hard to explain how I do that though, you just have to know how your printer works, or even if you printer can think like that.

• 2 weeks later...

To print only 4 students coordinates per page you go to Print Coordinates then under Report Type choose Print Performer Coordinate Sheets, select Set students per page and type 4. Then press Print/Preview, when the Preview comes up click on Page Setup and choose landscape. Then press ok and choose print. This will utilize pretty much the entire page.