• blue the ox
    • zack the zebra
    • salty the snowman
    • aristocracy the polo horse
    • tank the unicorn
    • nah, i'm good dude - i like squirrel meat
    • let the good times roll, keep that evil eagle

westpoint.jpg

why so much aggression with the mean looking eagle on the front of shakos? my vote is for frogs...with the rationale a la mitch hedberg:

In England, Smokey the Bear is not the forest fire prevention representative. They have Smackie the Frog. It's just like a bear, but it's a frog. I think it's a better system, I think we should adopt it. Because bears can be mean, but frogs are always cool. Never has there been a frog hopping toward me, and I thought 'man, I'd better play dead. Here comes that frog ...' You never say here comes that frog in a nervous manner. It's always optimistic. Hey here comes that frog, all right. Maybe he will settle near me so I can pet him, and stick him in a mayonnaise jar, with a stick and a leaf, to recreate what he's used to. And I'm pretty sure I'd have to punch some holes in the lid, because he's darn sure used to air. Then I can observe him, and he won't be doing much in his 16-ounce world.

or maybe a turkey - turkey's should have been the national bird...everyone knows what a turkey looks like - they're not some diamond in the rough bs like "bald eagles"

i dont think bald eagles even exist...they're just some usa fantasy...like that goin to the moon garbage that tom hanks feeds us.

dispicable.

any links would be greatly appreciated!

frog.jpg

Not quite sure what this has to do with anything remotely relevant. But, seeing how this is the 2nd thread you have opened today on the topic of Shako eagles, I will let the other one live (in the OT Forums) and close this one.

Nighty Night!! :)