FEVER IN MADISON!?!?

should be interesting with all the cali corps going to champz next year.. scvc, fever, bdb , academy, and crusaderz.... now lets see what happens when you get all the west coast div 2 againts the east coast div 2....

interesting to see OC classified as a "cali corps"....seeing as we could as easily be from Washington as Oregon anyway. :laugh:

ok.

so everyone knows Fever has had financial problems

but so has like every corps in existence.

i mean, i got pretty sick of BD (sorry andrew) sending me those stupid letters begging for money cuz no one wanted to go play bingo for them.

but, i don't bad mouth their organization

because it doesn't matter.

we all have financial problems.

if you don't, then pull the stick out of your ### and leave the rest of us alone

Edited by Gbassman5

ok.

so everyone knows Fever has had financial problems

but so has like every corps in existence.

i mean, i got pretty sick of BD (sorry andrew) sending me those stupid letters begging for money cuz no one wanted to go play bingo for them.

but, i don't bad mouth their organization

because it doesn't matter.

we all have financial problems.

if you don't, then pull the stick out of your ### and leave the rest of us alone

You might want to re-evaluate how you are representing your corps, Supkdog and Gbassman5. No one is bashing fever, and no one has admitted to being in an organization that hasn't had financial problems.

yeah, maybe you're right. it's just really hurtful when some one says something like:

Assuming Fever continues it's begging for money at show exits fundraising techniques, one can't always count them in for a Madison appearance....unless the director has yet another house to mortgage

i'm not taking back what i said.

it's obviously my opinion.

i did my best to be calm when i wrote it, but w/e.

Edited by Gbassman5