Kingston Grenadiers Announce 2006 Show!

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Less than one week left until camp! lots of playing to do, and I cant wait to get the rest of exercies, lots of groove! Tell all your brass playing friends that weve got a spot for them! and as always volunteers are welcome. See everyone on saturday!

You are so right Bass Dude!!! ^0^ Lots of groove and the time is right this camp for all you "Brass" wondering where would be the...the...the....Place to be??? Wow with this "Hot Percussion Ensemble" This would be the "Place"...Come check it out....Awesome to have you aboard...and with "Barcelona" and possibly "Spanish Steps"...not excluding "Brain Dead Weasals" It will be a

very exciting experience ... :laugh: b**bs ...Anyone interested in volunteering please see our website...www.kingstongrenadiers.com....This camp will be great...do-nuts...doughnuts ( see.... we are bilingual) available.....free to the first 5 sopranos......better get there before the percussion people...they love doughnuts!!! :P :P

It must be getting close to christmas.....camp is in less than a week, we get the "Bible of Groove" written by the fine people at Atkinsound. I love the holidays!

We've got our King Kong drumline, now we just need that Godzilla hornline, the kind of hornline that people are afraid of....wanna be a part of it? check out the camp Dec 17-18 www.kingstongrenadiers.com

It must be getting close to christmas.....camp is in less than a week, we get the "Bible of Groove" written by the fine people at Atkinsound. I love the holidays!

We've got our King Kong drumline, now we just need that Godzilla hornline, the kind of hornline that people are afraid of....wanna be a part of it? check out the camp Dec 17-18 www.kingstongrenadiers.com

Groove and Funk in one week-end?????????.... be still my ancient rudimental heart!!! <santa>

Remember, every brass player bring a friend. Spots that still need to be filled are the following: 15 sops, 10 mellos, 15 Baritones, 8 contra players. LET'S GET THESE SPOT FILLED NOW.

See everyone in Napanee on the 17th,18th of December at Napanee District Secondary School. For more information go to our website at www.kingstongrenadiers.com

Doug Smith

Kingston Grenadiers

Brass Recruiting

Remember, every brass player bring a friend. Spots that still need to be filled are the following: 15 sops, 10 mellos, 15 Baritones, 8 contra players. LET'S GET THESE SPOT FILLED NOW.See everyone in Napanee on the 17th,18th of December at Napanee District Secondary School. For more information go to our website at www.kingstongrenadiers.com

Doug Smith

Kingston Grenadiers

Brass Recruiting

I see mother nature wants to dump 20-30cm/8-12inches of snow starting tonight and hopefully ending Friday night. Looks like no snow Saturday, so hopefully that will help with driving.

Take your time with the drive and make it to camp safe Grenadiers!!

Can't wait to hear all about it, and I will see you all in Jan.

Check the site for additional info about this weekends camp! Kingston Grenadiers

Edited by Bass_Chick