mouontaineers corps bashing

Bryan20_85

Hello all. My name is Bryan and just wanted to post that weve been receiving hate mail though members on here and false lies are spreading through the forums about who I hired for the staff. I dont know who it is but all I ask is why? Our corps is a corps in the making ofcourse you havent heard of us bc we havent competed yet. And these rumors of staff members bein hired without their permission is a lie. If you dont like the corps bc Elizabeth is working on it, I find Elizabeth to be a big help and yes half my corps staff never marched corps but they having teaching backgrounds. Im honored to have Elizabeth as a arranger. If anyone has a problem with that dont take it out on the corps.

All Im asking is for the bashing to stop. We havent done anything to the forums and postings of what my staff said is all lies due to contacting them and asking them if so and so is true or not. A posting that was deleted on the forum stated that Allen Kilgore, the corps 2007 snare tech stated he was never interested in being a snare tech for the corps is a lie, and who ever stated that needs to be mature .

Reason Im posting this is for the hate mail to stop coming, and everyone giving the Mountaineers a bad reputation before the corps is even developed. All Im asking is stop sending us hate mail, and give our corps a chance.

Sincerely,

Bryan Burnett

Hello all. My name is Bryan and just wanted to post that weve been receiving hate mail though members on here and false lies are spreading through the forums about who I hired for the staff.

Bryan,

If you are receiving hate mail through DCP, please contact Rich Kleinman directly immediately so he can address the situation.

Our policy at DCP is to not permit any form of harrassment using DCP as a conduit (meaning, PMs, Posts or Emails from the board).

If the mail is not coming to you through DCP but to you directly, then we won't be able to do much of anything to help you.

Stef

The issues of defamation and negative actions are already being investigated by the forum support team. If you have any further questions, please PM either me or Rich Kleinmann. Thanks.