MBI Bassline Fans

Tiny

Happy Birthday big guy! You're in so much trouble tomorrow night...

This is my 100th post!

Edited by TopBass

Happy Birthday big guy! You're in so much trouble tomorrow night...

This my 100th post!

:rock:

OK Hoss! That and $3.50 will still get you a cup of coffee..sometimes! :P

Happy B-Day Bam-Bam!!

Have one for me, gang! I AM one of your biggest fans, even tho I'm an old horn player!

Pat

Not only does this bass line have amazing skill, technique, and ability the scent that they leave on the field (especially from the bottom two) is also memorable. Unfortunately during drill movements you cannot avoid the path they have taken. You can only learn from it and prepare for it the next time.

P.S. Dear 2006 Visual staff members,

Please avoid any drill movements the horn line may take through any paths the bass line has previously polluted for a duration of 3.275 minutes. This request is being made so that we can properly execute our drill movements with proper playing technique without interruption that has (in the past) been caused by this pollution force. Also Air+stink=Horns out of tune!

Thank you,

Shawn Wochnick

Ding, Ding! :P

Edited by Reeses0316

your bassline has that same drill problem! ha

Not only does this bass line have amazing skill, technique, and ability the scent that they leave on the field (especially from the bottom two) is also memorable. Unfortunately during drill movements you cannot avoid the path they have taken. You can only learn from it and prepare for it the next time.

P.S. Dear 2006 Visual staff members,

Please avoid any drill movements the horn line may take through any paths the bass line has previously polluted for a duration of 3.275 minutes. This request is being made so that we can properly execute our drill movements with proper playing technique without interruption that has (in the past) been caused by this pollution force. Also Air+stink=Horns out of tune!

Thank you,

Shawn Wochnick

Ding, Ding! :P

Some people leave set markers, I leave a scented trail. Thanks guys for a great B-day, and yes i am still feeling the drinks from Saturday.

Ding, Ding #######

• 2 weeks later...

bump, smell the MBI bassline tonight at Highland Park HS in St. Paul, in about 2 hours

We'll play for you too, just follow your nose when you get in the school.

• 2 weeks later...
Some people leave set markers, I leave a scented trail. Thanks guys for a great B-day, and yes i am still feeling the drinks from Saturday.

Ding, Ding #######

That is wrong for so many reasons and on so many levels.

Hey Paul, I hope that avatar pic is a future bassdrummer! Let me know if you need some spare mallets to put in his hands