Brigadiers Feb 18&19 camp info

OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I GET TO PLAY DRUM CORPS TOMORROW!!!!!!WANNA COME PLAY TO?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

Then message myself or check out www.brigadiers.com and come check it out.....I HIGHLY recomend you do.

SEE YA THERE!!

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Did someone mention camp being tomorrow starting at 1 p.m. at Central Square?

Oh boy I can't wait.....

Can't wait to see everyone...and if your not part of the everyone boy are you missing out....

It sure is going to be a LOVEly weekend and all....playing that ballad we are getting.

WANNA COME PLAY TO?!?!?...

emoteng1011hs.gif Too. :eng101:

you guys are probably all scaring away potential members with this thread posting like mad every five minutes in bold 72 font. Just a thought, but maybe we should play it cool and relax a little bit. Call me crazy.

emotdrum9ey.gif

Edited by toxictoast2102

you guys are probably all scaring away potential members with this thread posting like mad every five minutes in bold 72 font. Just a thought, but maybe we should play it cool and relax a little bit. Call me crazy.

emotdrum9ey.gif

Nonsense!!

The hills are made with the euphonious symphonies of descant...

WOW! What a camp! I had an absolute blast.... Those of you who werent there, missed out on some serious fun. We're making great progress in sights, sounds and coming together as the 2006 Brigadiers! Dont miss out on the next camp...March 4th & 5th. It only keeps getting better!

D*mn I so psyched.... b**bs