Still Time to Join the Drumline!

Gulf Coast Sound Drum & Bugle Corps of Houston, Texas is still looking for drummers and pit people to fill out its 2006 percussion section. The corps needs one snare drummer, one bass drummer and two or more front ensemble members. The next camp is scheduled for April 22 & 23. Get all the details at http://www.gulfcoastsound.org.

Don't make me send the Texas Ranger, Chuck Norris, to come and get you. He might have to give to a roundhouse kick and knock you onto the practice field. :wall:

Edited by Rratex

Dust off those sticks and come on out. Chuck Norris wants you to join the GCS Drumline. Your next opportunity is this weekend, April 22 & 23.

One more day until the Gulf Coast Sound camp. Hope to see you there!

One more day until the Gulf Coast Sound camp. Hope to see you there!

Also, if you play soprano we have a couple of spots open.

Sorry, Ronnie just had to add that into your drumline thread.

B)

Gulf Coast Sound is already well underway and enjoying our best start in our history. There is still plenty of practice time yet, but this summer is going to surpass anything GCS has done before. Be a part of history and Houston's only competitive DCA corps.

Contact us today!

info@gulfcoastsound.org

Check out our website: Gulf Coast Sound, join our new, free public online forums!

Dust off those sticks and come on out. Chuck Norris wants you to join the GCS Drumline. Your next opportunity is this weekend, April 22 & 23.

hahaha...any chance of new pictures anytime soon, i know GCS is usually on the ball in that catagory

hahaha...any chance of new pictures anytime soon, i know GCS is usually on the ball in that catagory

We hope to have some soon. Our resident Olan Mills is playing around with some new software and once he figures it out, we should have some new pics out. Also, we are playing at the local Drum Corps Tigers BBQ Bash on May 6th and we should have some pics from that, too. Drums Corps Tigers is the local group that raises scholarship money to help kids pursue their drum corps dreams. Jeff Fielder (Cavies Director) and Pat Seidling (Phantom's Director) are scheduled to be there.

Hey guys, at that last camp I visited the drumline was seriously rockin! I'm really impressed with how well the whole corps is coming along this year.

Thanks Brent. I appreciate that. We've been busting our butts and we've got a darn good staff this year. I think that the past 5 years worth of hard work are starting to finally pay off!