support staff needed

Hello. My name is Courtney Hayes and I am a support staff volunteer for a new corps forming in southwest Virginia (Roanoke area) called the Mountaineers. The corps will be performing and competing in the summer of 2007 and need volunteer helpers to help the corps out in the winter/spring/summer camps and rehearsals. Our corps is in need of volunteer drivers (CDL license required due to driving 15 passenger vans/buses), cooks to prepare meals for the corps over camps/tour, seamstresses to help with patching uniforms, props the corps will be using for their 2007 show, and flags. Fundraising staff to help set up meetings, prepare events, souvenir tables, Public Relations to help get word out about the corps to the community and surrounding areas, movers to help with loading and unloading instruments on and off the truck, carts. If anyone would be interested you can check out the website of the corps at www.freewebs.com/roanoke_mountaineers_corps and email me (Courtney Hayes) at mountaineers_sr_corps@yahoo.com for more information on how you can help the corps next year.

Take Care and good luck to all the corps this summer.