Two Bach Strads for sale on Ebay

drewbugler

I am selling two of my trumpets on Ebay...

Bach Strad 43 Bell, 25 Reverse Leadpipe

and

Bach Strad 239 Bell Standard Leadpipe C Trumpet

The 43 Bb is a little over a year old. I played it frequently and would consider it USED. There is a crease in the bell and some dents in the bell bow, but nothing that can't be fixed up. The horn plays great.

The C is a little over a year old, and I believe I only played a C major scale on it and a couple orchestral excerpts. Looks great, no damage, great valves. The case is a little beat up, but it is a case, and that is what they do.

No mouthpieces with either.

The 43 Bb is a little over a year old. I played it frequently and would consider it USED. There is a crease in the bell and some dents in the bell bow, but nothing that can't be fixed up. The horn plays great.

Some dents in the bow! Looks like you were using it as a hammer. Literally put a big dent in its value. It would have been well worth while to have had it fixed and cleaned before listing. At most 80 bucks worth of work, the dents and a chem clean. would have added a good 250 dollars back onto its price tag..

Shame I'm looking at two sousaphones for myself, or I'd consider it for myself.