Which airport is everyone flying out of after finals?

Ok since its about that time to start getting plane tickets to Move ins and after finals. I just wanted to know which air port is everyone flying out of after finals? I looked up MSN airport but I don't feel like paying $336 to get back to Miami and that's more then I pay for a round ticket to Detroit for camps lol. I'm guess its not an international airport, So just let me know where everyone is flying from thanks a lot peace :D.

If you are looking to fly out of a major airport instead of the one in Madison, Milwaukee has General Mitchell International Airport. Milwaukee is about 80 miles from Madison. Unfortunately I won't be attending the DCI Championship until next year in SoCal. hope everyone has a great time in Mad City.

If you are looking to fly out of a major airport instead of the one in Madison, Milwaukee has General Mitchell International Airport. Milwaukee is about 80 miles from Madison. Unfortunately I won't be attending the DCI Championship until next year in SoCal. hope everyone has a great time in Mad City.

Thanks a lot and I'm sorry you wont be at finals but there is next year! Good luck and thanks again

Outside Madison (MSN), Milwaukee (MKE) is closest - about 1-1/2 hours drive, then Chicago O'Hare (ORD) - 2 hours, then Chicago Midway - 2-1/2 hours. Minneapolis is a longer drive, but if the price is really right, not impossible. Enjoy.

There is bus service from Madison to both Milwaukee and Chicago airports.

Ill be flying out of madison in a 1997 Oldmobile Silhouette Minivan...w00t.

I'm Conestogaing in my Ram 1500 flight up I-65. I'll have my I-Pass for the Windy City.

Milwaukee...my wife, son and I decided to rent a car and drive from Milwaukee to Madison...the flights were cheaper...