Nastalgia Music Project Show Releases

The Nastalgia Music Project is happy to be participating in the upcoming FDCP league. We hope that our previous success in FDCI and VCL will carry over.

Nastalgia (DIV 1) will present their progam entitled "Tribute". This show will have great musical and visual moments from Drum Corps past, as well as future memorible moments produce by this corps. Selections include:

So Let It Begin... (original piece with excepts from Minuano, Heat of the Day, First Circle)

A Mis Abuelos (tribute to Scouts 95/96)

The Way Up (Pat Metheney)

Tribute (orignal featureing Masque, excerpt from Spin Cycle, and Harmonic Journey)

Nastalgia Jazz (DIV 1) will present their program entitled "Tempatures of Jazz" This show will have from cool, laid back jazz, to hot latin jazz. Selections include:

La Fiesta

Summertime

Pegasus

Rhythm of Our World

Nastalgia Cadets (DIV 2) will present their program entitled "To Carry On". This show contains musical selections and drill that exibits the will to complete a goal. Selections include:

Determenation - Cedrick Leavell

Persaverance

Endurance

Persistance - Richard Saucedo

Nastalgia Vanguard (DIV 2) will present their program entilted "Soulful". This show contains music from great Neo-Soul artist of the day. Selections include:

Just Friends - Musiq

Spanish Joint - D'Angelo

Say Yes - Floetry

Flapjacks - Dwele

Nastalgia Percussion Ens. (DIV 3) will present their program entitled "Relaxed Intensity". This show demonstres the mental and physcial intensity of a show with relaxed laid back music, and vice versa.

Musical clips of these shows will be posted periodically throughout the season. (hopefully)

Cedrick Leavell

Nastalgia Music Project

Your opener sounds a lot like what I am basing my entire show for Tri-Color on.

http://www.drumcorpsplanet.com/forums//ind...showtopic=79127

Yeah i listened to that. Mine is more of a piece that i wrote with little hints of those songs in it. I'll post the entire show as soon as i can figure out how to get the tempos to play right when i convert it to MIDI.

Yeah i listened to that. Mine is more of a piece that i wrote with little hints of those songs in it. I'll post the entire show as soon as i can figure out how to get the tempos to play right when i convert it to MIDI.

I look forward to hearing it! It's always good to hear more than one take on something.

Website for the organization is up. Also the opener for Nastalgia Cadets is up on MIDI. And if you have Finale, you can access the ENTIRE Nastalgia show.

Nastalgia Music Project

Edited by ced3905

• 3 weeks later...

MP3 Sound clip for Nastalgia's "Tribute" is now available. But due to it being so large it could not be placed on the website. However if one would like to listen, just supply me your email address and i can make it available to you.

Cedrick Leavell

Nastalgia Music Project