in need of a 3 valve g baritone

bigbariboy

i march with a sr. Drum corps Melrose Blackhawks. I am in need of a 3 valve baritone g bugle will pay for horn as well as shipping if you can help please e mail me at bigbariboy@gmail.com. the horn is needed as soon as possable.

nick

baritone

melrose blackhawks

would yoy belive ht i had a job with the corps and the auction on ebay ended as i was at the job and somone over bid me by $5.00 so i am still in need of a 3 valve g baritone

would yoy belive ht i had a job with the corps and the auction on ebay ended as i was at the job and somone over bid me by $5.00 so i am still in need of a 3 valve g baritone

Just do a search for "Dynasty Baritone" and you'll find the other one. The bid ends on June 1st.

I have a Kanstul Bari myself that I'll be selling, but I'm trying to locate a Kanstul "G" Euphonium first.

Regards

ill give you $500.00 for you bari right now if its a 3 valve in g

i found the other bari but it is the key of b just my luck

ill give you $500.00 for you bari right now if its a 3 valve in g

i found the other bari but it is the key of b just my luck

Sorry about pointing you in the wrong direction on that Dynasty horn, the seller added the extra detail on the key after I had looked at it. Unfortunately, I won't be selling my Kanstul Bari until I locate a euphonium.

Hang in there, Dynasty's show up all the time.

Regards,

[i called and asked he said nothing available all the 3 valve g horns he had where sold off to alumni corps