Skyliners - Weekend Information

The Skyliners' June 3- 4th Weekend schedule:

Saturday, June 3

FULL CORPS REHEARSAL 10:00 am to 8:00 P.M.

COLOR GUARD, BRASS, PERCUSSION AND PIT

at the Fireman's Field in Mine Hill, NJ

SKYLINER DIRECTIONS

Sunday, June 3

COLOR GUARD: Practice 10:00 am to 4:00 P.M. at the Fireman's Field in Mine Hill, NJ

BRASS & PERCUSSION: New York City Parade

BE A PART OF IT . . . .WE ARE LOOKING FOR A FEW BRASS PLAYERS, COLOR GUARD MEMBERS AND PIT PERFORMERS.

For more information about joining the Skyliners, go to: http://www.newyorkskyliners.org, or contact Holly Marino at exiggy1@yahoo.com.

The Skyliners' June 10 - 11th Weekend schedule:

Thanks to our new rehearsal venue in Mine Hill, New Jersey, the Skyliners held a highly productive and positive rehearsal on Saturday June 3rd despite the morning downpour and drizzle throughout the day. On Sunday, the Skyliners marched in New York City for the Israeli Day Parade.

The Skyliners' schedule for the last weekend before their first show of the 2006 season:

Saturday, June 10th - 10:00 am to 8:00 P.M.

FULL CORPS REHEARSAL - Color Guard, Brass, Percussion and Pit

Sunday, June 11th - 10:00 am to 4:00 P.M.

SKYLINER DIRECTIONS

We are looking for a few brass players, pit performers, and Color Guard to join us as Sky hits the field with our 2006 Production, "FIRE IN THE SKY".

The SKYLINERS stay at Sierra Suites in Parsippany Suites, New Jersey over drum corps/camp weekends, and are enjoying catered lunches and dinners supplied by Maurice Banks, our Director of Recruitment. Thanks, Maurice!

For more information about joining the Skyliners, go to: http://www.newyorkskyliners.org, or contact Holly Marino at exiggy1@yahoo.com.

Doreen Sandor

Publicity & PR

Tickets to the Skyliners' "An Evening with the Corps" show which is being held on July 1, 2006 in Dover, NJ can be purchased at each Skyliner rehearsal! Or, contact Holly Marino at exiggy1@yahoo.com or 845-896-0226.

Saturday, June 10th - 10:00 am to 8:00 P.M.

Sunday, June 11th - 10:00 am to 4:00 P.M.

SKYLINER DIRECTIONS

In addition, we are looking for a few brass players, pit performers, and Color Guard to join us as Sky hits the field with our 2006 Production, "FIRE IN THE SKY".

Doreen Sandor